Shooting fashion is SO much fun, and my girl Ashleigh of the Blonde Silhouette and I have become such a great team after working together on her blog content for five whole years. I always view our shoots as my own little personal challenge – finding great light in tricky situations, scouting new shooting spots around Brisbane and making tricky little nooks look like incredible locations, and trying to keep things fresh and fun for Ashleigh and her readers so they aren’t seeing the same photo with a different outfit over and over. Ashleigh has become an incredible model over the years, on top of her flair for styling and coordination, and 2017 saw both of us try some of our most daring, creative and fulfilling shoots yet. Here’s a little of what we got up to in our adventures all over Brisbane town – and if you’re digging any of the looks, just click the image to see more on Ashleigh’s blog.
- Bree & Josh’s Gold Coast Family Engagement Session – Rainy Day Portraits
- Shelby & Hayden’s Rainy Southport Gold Coast Wedding
- 7 Tips to Get Travel Ready – Plus My Adventures in Singapore and Malaysia
- 2017 Fashion Recap with the Blonde Silhouette
- Rhyannon & Tegan’s Tweed Coast Country Forest Sisters Maternity Photo Shoot